Raise your hand if you love to buy gifts for others! Tis’ the season and I am here for all things Christmas. I love this holiday and I love shopping for others. I wanted to come up with a short and sweet list of items you can get for her under twenty-five dollars. It’s always fun to buy for a girlfriend and when we have so many people to buy for, finding items that are useful and fun under twenty-five dollars can be hard to find. I personally have all of these items on the list, except for the fuzzy slippers! Don’t worry, it’s on my list for myself if someone doesn’t get them for me this year.
- Home Body by Joanna Gaines: you can never go wrong when it comes to anything Joanna does! This book is full of home decor inspo that also comes with tips on how to style each room.
- Yeti Coffee Mug: Have a friend that’s a coffee lover and always on the go? This will be sure to keep her coffee warm and comes in fun colors too!
- Amazon Fuzzy Slippers: I am not sure if I have ever met someone that said “comfy house slippers, no thanks” These plush slip-ons come in several colors and bonus they are Amazon Prime.
- Anthropology Blue Volcano candle in Capri: Hands down one of my favorite scents and the candle lasts forever! Not to mention it comes in a super cute jar that can be repurposed after.
- Free People tiny mega earring set: Not only do they come with several pair of earrings you can also find different varieties to pick from.